Cycling, Family, Hiking / Camping, Sports Enthusiast
Cutler Real Estate asked Sarah a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Sarah's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
BA in Family Life Education
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I like meeting new people and doing something different every day. Having the ability to set my own schedule is also a bonus with having young children.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I currently live in Kent and love all that there is to do so close to home. My family and I enjoy kayaking, biking, walking the trails and the Saturday morning farmer's market.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time hanging out with my family. My husband, myself and our twins like to stay busy going for walks, swimming, biking and kayaking. I also bowl, play sand volleyball and go boating with my parents and siblings.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
I would keep my family, pictures, home, car and of course some money