Buyer's Agent, Condominiums, First Time Buyer/Starter Homes, Listing Agent, Luxury Homes, New Construction, ResidentialInterests
Dog Lover, Family, Golfing, Sports Enthusiast, Traveling
Cutler Real Estate asked Dan a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Dan's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have been a licensed Realtor since 2005. I have also enjoyed training and teaching other agents how to find success in the real estate market and utilize tools and technologies to do that at a high level.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
For me, Real Estate allows me to be the leader of my own business. I'm able to be charismatic, authentic, creative, and professional in an industry that rewards me for just that.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
My family and I live in Central Ohio. It's a combination of great family-friendly communities, and there is always something to do whether it be: attend an Ohio State football game, visit the Columbus Zoo, or explore one of the many amazing metro parks.
4. How do you spend your free time?
My wife and I do our best to enjoy our free time together and with our boys, creating a life full of memories and fun.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Outside of my family and our dog, the five possession I'd keep would likely be:
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?