Cutler Real Estate asked Wendy a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Wendy's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Stark Technical College: Dual Associate Degrees in Business Management and Sales Marketing
- Akron U: Dual Bachelor Degree in Psychology and Sociology
- Hondros College: Real Estate courses
- 20+ years in Business Management/Retail Management
- Former Business Owner of resale shop in both Ohio and North Carolina
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Real Estate chose me. I am a third generation realtor and have always been around the business. As a child I used to help my father in his brokerage and always loved going to his office and to open houses and showings with him. I don't see myself doing anything other than real estate--I love meeting new people and helping them to realize the dream of home ownership.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I currently live in Uniontown--3 miles from the home that I grew up in. I love the area with plenty of rolling hills, family farms, numerous parks and hiking trails, great schools, I have terrific neighbors, am close to everything I need and still have a great sized lot with a country feel. Uniontown/Lake township has great history, small town shops, attractions, "mom and pop" dining and is a short drive to Akron, Canton and less than an hour to Cleveland.
4. How do you spend your free time?
In my free time I spend time with my two boys playing with trains, Legos, going hiking, painting, traveling and exploring museums, zoos and other family fun learning experiences. I have a great group of friends I've know since grade school and we love to get together to camp, play cards, talk, have dinner and generally enjoy having a good time.
5. If you could only keep 4 possessions what would they be?
- My Bible with all my notes and scribbling's
- Family Photos Antique Secretary cabinet that belonged to my maternal great, great grandmother
- My maternal grandfathers baby cup
- My paternal grandmothers book and poetry collections that include some of her own work.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?