Cutler Real Estate asked Tony a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Tony's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Prior to moving to Ohio in 2017, I owned a boutique brokerage in Alameda, CA with 30 full-time agents. I'm a past President (2015) of the Alameda Association of Realtors and a past Director of the Alameda Chamber of Commerce.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My desire for architecture and design drew me to Real Estate. I love working with buyers and sellers to achieve the dream of homeownership.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Fairlawn. I love my neighborhood and all of my neighbors are very friendly.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I love to spend my free time with Family and Friends! I enjoy the outdoors and taking long walks on the towpath trail. I enjoy DIY projects around the house and have a passion for 70s muscle cards!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?