Cutler Real Estate asked Patty a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Patty's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Former piano teacher
- Licensed in 1996
- GRI, ABR, SRES, CSP
- Lifetime New Homes Sale Award-awarded after five consecutive years as a MAME Award Winner, an award for New Home Sales Performance
- Consistently awarded membership in the President's Sales Club - 1997 thru present
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I have been interested in this particular field for as long as I can remember. For years, I read all the articles written by Robert Bruss, and did learn so much about the business before getting licensed. I understand the importance, significance and responsibility necessary while working everyone buying or selling a home
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Green/New Franklin area in Ohio. I have been a resident for more than 30 years and consider this community a wonderful place to live, raise a family and do business. I am proud to say that these and the surrounding communities are the foundation of my career. I have watched as these cities have grown while still maintaining historic elements. There are so many wonderful opportunities offered for families.
4. How do you spend your free time?
When it is available, I love spending time with my family! That is absolutely number one. I enjoy gardening and yard work and maintaining my numerous indoor plants too. I like to exercise, indoors and outdoors very much. Decorating. Reading. Shopping with my friends!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- All of the keepsakes I have collected over the years. They all have a special meaning and memories.
- My house, which is always evolving
- My jewelry and clothes
- My car
- My phone/lifeline!... lol
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?