Cutler Real Estate asked Megan a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Megan's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
BA in Business Administration and Marketing from Kent State University
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I found opportunity in real estate as a necessity to help provide for my family and developed a passion for helping families making one of the largest investments of their life time - no matter what stage that be: first time home buyer, expanding family, downsizing couple, or building their dream home.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
We live in Canton, OH and love the close access to all the activities we enjoy.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Spending quality time with my husband of almost 10 years and our two beautiful little girls. I also have a passion for interior design and ensuring that women I influence know their God given value and identity.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Running Shoes, Radio
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?