Cutler Real Estate asked Mike a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Mike's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Business experience in various sales and management positions. Degree from Hondros College. Continuing Education certificates: Certified Negotiation Expert, Professional Property stager, Senior Real Estate Specialist, Certified Commercial Investment member
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
A career in Real Estate allows me to utilize my investment experience and talents while affording me flexibility of time. It is challenging and invigorating to meet a variety of people and to help them realize their dreams.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Coventry Township, view of Firestone Country Club and Firestone MetroParks. Proximity to multiple lakes and parks.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Traveling, golfing, reading, cooking, boating, walking in the park, spending time with family and friends, attending Browns, Indians and Cavs games.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Rosary beads
- Chico, my African Grey Parrot
- Golf Clubs
- My house
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?