Cutler Real Estate asked Liz a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Liz's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
BA from Columbia University (NYC)
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
A career in real estate is the perfect platform for my love of building relationships and my overall love of homes and design. It is tremendously fulfilling to help people buy their perfect home. I also have significant design and renovation experience, which I enjoy putting to good use with my clients.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Bexley! I grew up in this charming and close-knit community, so after living in NYC and German Village (Columbus) Bexley was the place where my husband and I wanted to raise our children. Bexley is a picturesque, walkable neighborhood where familiar faces are abundant. The close proximity to downtown and the airport are plusses too.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Like many people, there is nothing more enjoyable than spending my free time with family and friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Family pictures, children's keepsakes, phone
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?