Cutler Real Estate asked Joanne a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Joanne's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- McKinley High Graduate
- Kent State - Stark
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I am a people person and it allowed me to have a balance to raise my family and be helpful to clients and customers finding their dream home.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Plain twp. around the Plain Center Estates area. I like it because it is centrally located to shopping, schools, and church.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Spending time with my daughters and their families who live out of state, volunteering at my church, and playing cards with many of my friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
My wedding album, my three daughters childhood photo albums, a doll that my grandmother gave as a gift when I was five years old, a diamond ring that my father gave me when I graduated from high school, and a book that was published "The Greeks of Stark County" that featured the history of my father's restaurant.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?