Cutler Real Estate asked Joe a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Joe's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- BA Cum Laude in English/Theatre from Xavier University
- CABR 2015 President
- CABR 2012 Realtor of the Year/Sales
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I know of no other business that one can go into and be completely self-sufficient for such a minimal initial investment: no inventory, no stock shortages, no lifetime savings at risk. And no other business that I know of gives the opportunity for financial success, coupled with that amazing feeling of accomplishment when you've helped someone buy or sell a home!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
When the kids "left the nest" (after 22 years in the same house!), Norah and I left the suburbs and bought a new home in the middle of downtown Cincinnati, right in the heart of the urban core! Well, things change...we just SOLD that house and with a tidy profit we are building our “FINAL FINAL” house up in the Incline District of East Price Hill….One floor living, room for grandkids, and STILL close to the City and the Theatres we love (we’ll just have to “uber” instead of walk!). Completion date is January 2019….until then we are living in my Father-in-Law’s basement….and we are having a BLAST!
4. How do you spend your free time?
Theater, family and friends, travel. We also love just relaxing in front of the TV for our favorite shows or movies!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
1. TV (with full satellite service and DVR, of course!)
3. Computer (with hi-speed internet access, of course!)
4. The cat :) I better say that or Norah will kill me!
5. My music
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?