Cutler Real Estate asked Jeff a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Jeff's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
High School, Trade School/Apprenticeship, Hondros College
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Coming from a trades background it was a natural fit.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I've been a resident of North Canton for 15 yrs., and love the small town feel. It's a wonderful place to raise a family.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I love spending time with family, and going to my daughters swim meets and school functions. I'm also a huge Hockey fan, and go to as many NHL games as possible. In my spare time I also like to read, draw, and listen to music.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Family Photos/Heirlooms
- Gun Collection
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?