Cutler Real Estate asked Jim a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Jim's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I went to high school in suburban Philadelphia. I graduated with a BA degree in Economics from Grove City College in NW Pennsylvania and have taken many real estate classes, attaining my Ohio Broker's license in 1978.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I am an SOB, son of a broker. My father was a broker in Philadelphia and I was licensed there at age 18. I love the opportunity to help people solve situations and to help our Realtors and staff grow to reach their full potential.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the Jackson Township suburb of Canton, close to my two children and three grandchildren. It's a great family environment and Ohio is a wonderful place to raise a family.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I love sports of all kinds and particularly love watching my grandchildren participate in various sports and activities. I also believe in giving back to the community and have been active over the years in various causes and my church.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
I'm not as much into possessions as I am into people. I would want to keep the beach at Sanibel Island however.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
They probably couldn't do it in one word but I hope that they would include trustworthy, friendly, curious, and kind.