Cutler Real Estate asked James a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are James' replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Charles F. Brush High School, Lyndhurst, OH
- Lakeland Community College, Kirtland, OH
- Baldwin-Wallace College, Berea, OH 20 years
- Mortgage Banking experience
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Real Estate has always been in my blood and becoming a Realtor was a natural career progression after leaving the Corporate world.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Bay Village, OH. Love living close to the lake and friendly neighbors.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Home improvement projects, gardening, nature parks, exercising, dining, friends and family
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My cat
- Roof over my head
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
Motivated, workaholic, direct