Cutler Real Estate asked Carol a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Carol's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- B.S. Education, KSU
- M.A. Biology, KSU
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Had my real estate license in 1988, (while I was a full-time teacher) liked it, but couldn't teach and practice real estate at the same time. After 30 years of teaching, I retired, and got my license again.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Kent, Oh is a diverse vibrant city influenced by the University, but small enough to feel cozy.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Biking, hiking, volunteering at the Akron Art Museum, ski when I have the opportunity to go to mountains, and always looking for new experiences.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Assuming possessions refers to material things--house, vehicle, All else is easily replaceable.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?