Cutler Real Estate asked Carrie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Carrie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Studied marketing at The Ohio State University and then got my real estate license in 2003.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
During college I worked as a server and a bartender and really enjoyed meeting and talking to all kinds of people. Real estate lets me continue to do that while helping them achieve home ownership. Real Estate is one of the biggest investments a person can make and I love being a part of it. Plus I really like touring all of the different homes, even after all of these years I still enjoy it!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Muirfield Village which is a great community in Dublin. It is very family friendly and there are all types of homes there. There are pools, parks, and even fishing ponds that all residents can use. Plus it's just a short drive from my office in Dublin!
4. How do you spend your free time?
Most of my free time is spent with my family. I have a husband named Todd, son Max, and daughter Lauren. They keep me pretty busy! When I'm not with them I enjoy hanging out with my friends and I have a real passion for music. I love to go to concerts!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My phone - I can't live without it!
- My grandmother's wedding ring
- My wedding ring
- Box of old family pictures
- Photograph of an old VW bus hanging in my house
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?