Cutler Real Estate asked Charlotte a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Charlotte's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Previous experience in banking plus I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Kent State University
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I chose a career in Real Estate because housing is one of our basic needs, the other two being food and clothing. Also, it gives me the opportunity to assist both buyers and sellers with one of the most expensive purchases they may make in the their life. Lastly, I really enjoy working with people, whether its with family, friends or a new acquaintance.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in North Canton and have spent most of my life here, growing up as a child, then living here with my husband and raising our four children. I really like the small town atmosphere, its a great community with outstanding schools. Also, it is very convenient to the larger cities of Cleveland and Columbus.
4. How do you spend your free time?
My free time is spent with my family, husband, kids and grandkids, vacationing and attending sporting events together. I also enjoy Jazzercise and reading.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- a Bible
- cell phone
- my jewelry
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?