Cutler Real Estate asked Brenda a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Brenda's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Baldwin Wallace College 1974-78. Elementary Education and Child Psychology. Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority. Midpark High School 1974
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
As a stay at home Mom I thought I would try it part time until my children started school. Here I am 30 years later, I found a career I really love and it allowed me to give my family the attention I wanted to give them as well.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the Historic Ridgewood Neighborhood in Canton. I love the character and charm of the older homes and the cultural diversity of the neighborhood.
4. How do you spend your free time?
My husband and I are enjoying traveling in our free time. So many places in the world to see and experience.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- family pictures
- wedding ring
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?