Cutler Real Estate asked Tricia a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Tricia's replies.
1. What is your professional background?
I was licensed in 2004.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
At the time I was a mother of a 3 and 6 year old. I wanted a limitless career that allowed me to have a flexible schedule to be available for my children while providing for my family.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Jackson Township. I like the sense of community.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I typically spend my free time with family or watching my son play basketball.
5. If you could only keep 3 possessions what would they be?
- Wedding ring
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?