Cutler Real Estate asked Thea a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Thea's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I was a licensed Realtor for 13 years in the 90's through 2004, at which time I switched to business to business outside sales, selling and training on office equipment. After having my 5 children, I opened a daycare in my home as a way of earning an income while staying home with my kids. After 7 years, I closed my daycare since my last child was in school full time, and joined Tammy Grogan and Associates in an administrative capacity. While I sincerely question my sanity daily, I missed the stress of varying paychecks, as well as the unpredictability of selling real estate.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Just crazy, I think.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Southern Stark County in the small town of East Sparta. It's quaint and charming and we love it!
4. How do you spend your free time?
While I've heard others mention this alien concept called "free time", I have not encountered it personally.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My car
- cell phone
- debit card
- precious photos
- handmade cards from my kids
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
I have no idea and probably wouldn't want to know!