Cutler Real Estate asked Pamela a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Pamela's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Bachelor degree in Business Administration from Butler University. Attended Hondros College for real estate license.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
In my prior career, I've worked in the banking industry, interior design field, and as sales rep for a granite company, calling on builders, remodelers, interior designers, and architects. I chose to move into the real estate because my prior work experiences were very closely related to the real estate field.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I've lived in Dublin for over 30 years. It's a great community to raise a family and to work in, as well it offers many services and amenities to its residents. I especially love what downtown Historic Dublin area has to offer and the new Bridge Park walkable community offering everything from apartments and condos, a park along the Scioto River, commercial offices, retail businesses, and restaurants. Dublin definitely has something for everyone. Dublin City Schools System also has an excellent reputation statewide.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Walking, reading, traveling, and family.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Our dog
- wedding & family photos
- videos & movies
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?