Cutler Real Estate asked Michelle a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Michelle's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Associate Degree of Arts
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I chose Real Estate when my Daughter was 3 years old. I was a College Financial Aid Counselor at the time but I wanted to spend more time with my daughter, be self employed but still help people. Real Estate was a perfect fit. I made that decision over 25 years ago and I have enjoyed Real Estate tremendously.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Lake Township. I love the sense of community and the passion that the community has for our schools. I also like the fact that I am centrally located between Akron, Canton, Alliance and Medina and can be anywhere very quickly.
4. How do you spend your free time?
When I have free time, you'll find me reading a book, walking a beach (if I can get away) and spending time with my family and friends. I love being a Wife, Mother, Step-Mother, Grandmother and a Realtor. I am very Blessed.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My photographs
- My family Bible
- My mother's cross
- My wedding ring
- My dog
As I get older, all my memories seem to be most important, as everything else is just "stuff".
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?