Cutler Real Estate asked JoAnn a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are JoAnn's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Graduated from Carrollton High School
- Program Assistant for USDA/FSA for 25 years (1986-2011)
- Stark State and Hondros College Real Estate
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Real Estate and being a Realtor has always held a fascination with me. When I needed a job with a flexible schedule to supplement my income, I put my dream of becoming a realtor into action! With my can-do attitude, a positive personality, and a strong work ethic, I have succeeded and survived! :-) Having a career in real estate provided me an opportunity to retire early from my full time job of 25 years and now dedicate my full time work in real estate.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the Northern part of Carroll County, just outside of Lake Mohawk. I lived in the southern part of the county for 46 years and with it only being a 15 minute commute to Carrollton, it was an hour to Canton to the mall or to the movies. Now living on the north side my commute is half the time! I love living in Carroll County in general as it was a wonderful community to grow up in as well as raising my children. We have a safe environment and very friendly people. Carroll County is a great place to call home!
4. How do you spend your free time?
Traveling with my wonderful husband or visiting our fabulous 5 children & spouses and our 11 adorable grandchildren!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My wedding rings
- My home(s)
- My phone (I will have all contacts and pictures!)
- Toss up between my lipstick or my gum
- My water bottle (and wine if I'm allowed 6)
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
I said "Workaholic" but I asked them and they said "Awesome" :-)