Cutler Real Estate asked Joan a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Joan's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Hondros College Realtor, Real Estate
- University of the Sciences Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, Pharmacist
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I love interacting with people, everyone has a different story to share with you. I also love houses, so together helping people sell or find a home makes the job fun for me. Each transaction is different so you are constantly learning something new everyday. It is such a good feeling knowing you have helped a client by lessening the stress in one of the biggest financial decisions of their life.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Northwest quadrant of Columbus between Dublin and Worthington. I like the location. It is close to all major roads and highways therefore making it easy to get around. There is plenty of shopping located nearby. It is close to the Zoo, OSU, Nationwide and Schottenstein for concert and sporting events.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time with family, playing with my dogs, and hanging out with friends. I'm a big OSU fan and I enjoy traveling and concerts.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- my dogs
- my mother's ring
- my cross necklace
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?