Cutler Real Estate asked Steve a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Steve's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Owned the largest foundation repair company in the U.S.
- Five different painting companies, A waterproofing company, A general construction company,
- Has moved houses-yes, whole house moving, Flood mitigation and hydrological engineering projects, working a great deal with FEMA for water mitigation projects and foundation stabilization.
- Traveled around the country working for the largest foundation engineering company in the country, personally bought and sold over a hundred houses, at one point owning 27 investment properties.
- Prior to partnering with Cindy and creating the Smooth Moves team with Cutler Real Estate, worked for Stewart Title, the third largest title company in the world.
- Licensed in OH
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My very first job was in real estate. At sixteen, I earned my driver's license and went to work for a local real estate company making phone calls for the agents to set appointments. In total I have been licensed in real estate for over 16 years and have been almost always involved in real estate in one way or another, except when starting other business ventures. My knowledge of real estate goes far beyond the typical real estate agent.
3. How do you spend your free time?
4. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?