Cutler Real Estate asked Chris a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Chris's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I am an alum of both the United States Naval Academy and The Ohio State University.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Real Estate is in my blood! I have many family members that are and have been Realtors, Brokers, and Real Estate Business Owners. While still in college, I was given an opportunity to work for my Great Uncle in Middletown, Ohio. He invited me to learn the business, and eventually "take over" half of his business. I learned that I loved Real Estate, but that I didn't love living in Middletown, Ohio!!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in New Albany, Ohio. I LOVE New Albany! It's one of the few suburban Columbus Neighborhoods that allow you to walk or ride your bike to all places of interest. Whether it's to the schools, shopping, ball fields, Aquatic Center, post office, restaurants, banking, bike paths and walking trails, places of worship, etc., it's just a hop, skip, and a jump away!!
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy going to any of the school activity or sporting event that my daughter is involved in. I also love to travel with my family. We can be found cruising, hitting a beach, or finding a great destination for people watching and eating local fare!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Photo albums and pictures
- Coin collection
- Comic Book Collection (never read them, but collected on advice of my brother!)
- A comfortable pillow
- Our Yorkie Poo!
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?