Cutler Real Estate asked Andrea a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Andrea's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from the University of Dayton and a Master's in Education from Mount Vernon Nazarene University.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I very much enjoy using my skills, talents and passion to help clients find the perfect home!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I grew up in Dublin, and now we reside in Westerville. Westerville is a great community that is so close to everything -- shopping, dining, recreation - everything!
4. How do you spend your free time?
We attend sporting events as a family (Columbus Blue Jackets, Reds, Clippers), try new restaurants, attend wine tastings and of course I love to shop
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Photo album
- wedding ring
- Mother's Day present from my son
- recording of my grandfather's voice.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?