Cutler Real Estate asked Annette a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Annette's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
B.S. in Management and a minor in Marketing from University of Akron
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I have worked with a realtor (Theresa Allen) for a very long time. I admire her integrity and enthusiasm for selling real estate. I also love meeting new people, the freedom to set your own work schedule, and especially helping first time home buyers!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Lake Township, close to Greentown. I love the sense of community, family values and the school system.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Reading, cooking, spending time with family and friends
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My dog-Lucy
- Wedding ring
- My phone
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?