Cutler Real Estate asked Aubrey a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Aubrey's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I graduated from OSU with a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition. I worked as a Taproom Manager at a brewery and a Quality Tech at a food packaging business before starting a career at Nationwide Insurance. I was a Homeowners Claim Adjuster for two years. I then transitioned to a tech role where I automated manual processes. My last role was as a Database Admin/Liaison. I became licensed as a Real Estate agent in May 2020 where I began my career at Plowman Properties.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I visited the Cutler booth at Hondros in 2020. I was impressed that I received a handwritten thank-you note from Cindy, I also reached out to Andrew Hursh before I was licensed and he didn't hesitate to talk to me about how he started in real estate. Cutler is the environment in that I believe I will thrive. The culture of the brokerage and the presence in the community is what I would like to be a part of.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live between Hilliard and Grandview. I live in a quiet neighborhood. The people who live here are very protective of each other. I live near 70, 670, and 270 which makes commuting very easy.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy spending time with friends and family, laying in hammocks, cooking, decluttering my house/organizing,
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?